You are purchasing a gift voucher that enables a third party to redeem the value of that voucher against items that are listed only at The Alchemists Cupboard
By purchasing a gift voucher you agree you have read and will abide by the terms and conditions below.
(We reserve the right to change, alter, update these Terms & Conditions as required)
- Vouchers will be sent via e-mail to the original purchaser in PDF format, the purchaser can then print the voucher for insertion in to a card etc, or forward the PDF gift voucher attachment to the recipient by e-mail.
- Gift vouchers will normally be sent by e-mail within 24hrs of ordering
- As Gift Vouchers are electronic documents, they are free of postal charges when purchased.
- The gift voucher cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- The gift voucher can only be used to exchange for goods that are available at our online store.
- You cannot purchase a gift voucher with a gift voucher. We reserve the right to cancel your order if you try to do this.
- Each voucher has a unique code that can only be used once.
- There is no option for part use, the voucher must be used in full (it cannot be used as part payment and the remaining value of the voucher used another time). There will be a minimum order value set on our checkout system for the same value of the gift voucher.
- The gift voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount code.
- There is a 1 year expiry date on all gift vouchers.
- The voucher code will automatically expire on first use and can only be accepted once.
- When used, the gift voucher code will deduct the value of the voucher from the total of the basket. Postal charges will be applicable at the normal rates.
- The recipient of the gift voucher must reside and require the goods to be delivered to a valid address in the UK, Ireland or Europe.
- The end user of the Gift Voucher will need to enter their delivery details onto the checkout system, in order to process the order.
To ensure that we are able to deliver the Gift Voucher by e-mail, please make sure your e-mail address is correct.